HUMMINGBIRD RIDGE WINERY Central PA's Award-Winning Small Winery with "Big Flavor Wines for Everyday Celebrations"
DECEMBER 2014 Hummingbird Ridge Winery NEWSLETTER (Please forward this newsletter to your friends and family who are interested in wine)
*** We have expanded our hours at our Winery location at 735 Kise Mill Rd, Newberrytown (1/4 mile from Susquehanna Speedway). The new hours are Tuesday thru Saturday Noon to 7pm and Sundays Noon to 6pm. Stop in for FREE Tastings. For Directions, call 717-315-0209
HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL OF YOU!!!
from All of Us at Hummingbird Ridge Winery
SPECIAL HOLIDAY WINE SALE: Stop by Hummingbird Ridge Winery in December and get up to 25% off select wines plus Free standard tastings!!!
(while supplies last)
(not valid with other offers)
(Sale starts December 2nd)
* UPCOMING EVENTS!!!
Saturday, December 6th: Our 5th Anniversary Party with a CREDENCE CLEARWATER REVIVAL Music tribute by the band "Dinosuar Victrola" from 1pm to 4pm at Newberrytown Peddlers & Farmers Market, just off the Newberrytown exit 32 of I-83, midway between Harrisburg and York.
FREE Admission. Free Wine Tastings. Free Parking. Food Available from the Market vendors. Come on out, Sip wine, Help us Celebrate our 5th Anniversary and Enjoy the music of Credence Clearwater Revival.
FREE Admission. Free Parking. Free Tastings.
For more information, visit www.hummingbirdridgewinery.com or call 717-315-0209
- If you belong to a group, club or association and you would like a Private Wine Tasting for your group or your group is looking for a unique meeting place during the week or weekend, please call us at 717-315-0209 for availability. We hope to see you soon at the winery!!!
Hummingbird Ridge Winery is "the Small Winery with Big Flavor". Owner Tom Day began his wine odyssey as a teenager, watching his Italian grandfather make wine. When Tom started winning amateur awards for his own wines, he decided to open his own winery. With over 20 years of experience, he opened this microwinery dedicated to making wine in small batches, so that every aspect of the winemaking process could be meticulously taken care of, to craft wines with superior flavor and balance. Tom named the winery after one particular hummingbird that followed him as he first walked the property and that hummingbird's likeness graces every bottle of Hummingbird Ridge wine. We hope you enjoy your experience at Hummingbird Ridge and please call on any of our staff to assist you. "Experience the Exceptional Flavor and Balance" of Hummingbird Ridge wines!
- Purchase Hummingbird Ridge official logo merchandise at our online store at http://www.cafepress.com/teeshirts4fun/6968274
- Thanks Again to all of you who have stopped in to see us and try our wine!!! Tell your friends about us!!!
- Visit us on the internet at http://www. hummingbirdridgewinery.com/ (official website),http://www.hummingbirdridgewinery.blogspot.com/
(our blog), and visit our Facebook page and become a fan of Hummingbird Ridge Winery at
- Hummingbird Ridge Winery is a proud member of the Hershey Harrisburg Wine Country trail!!! Visit www.hersheyharrisburgwinecountry.com for more information.
HUMMINGBIRD RIDGE WINERY
"EXPERIENCE THE FLAVOR!!!
Stop in for FREE Tastings
*** Winery Location at 735 Kise Mill Rd, Newberrytown (just off Newberrytown Exit 32 of I-83, 1/4 mile from Susquehanna Speedway, Open Tuesday thru Saturday Noon to 7pm, and Sunday Noon to 6pm.